Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

3 TIPS WHICH CAN HELP YOU LIVE FOR YOURSELF


3 Tips Which Can Help You Live For Yourself

In today’s fast-paced world, all men and women live a life full of busy schedules that offers some to no time at all to take care of ourselves. In our daily routine, we dedicate most of the time to our jobs and professional career and then prioritize family right after work. But we almost always miss putting ourselves somewhere in our busy routines and take some time out to love and appreciate ourselves. But there are a few tested and trusted tips that can help you start living for yourself happily, rather for your work or family. To educate our readers some of these tips that are ways of self-love and to keep ourselves happy, in this post, we have compiled an interesting list of “3 Tips Which Can Help You Live For Yourself”.


1.       Appreciate Whatever You Have and Stop Comparing Yourself with Others: One sure way you can live for yourself and lead a happy life is to appreciate whatever you have right now. Be it family, friends, money, or even an ability that makes you feel special about yourself. Once you start appreciating and stop comparing yourself with others, you will start seeing great changes.


2.       Live in the NOW: You must always remember, the past always goes away and the future is always yet to come but the only thing you can live in is the present, the NOW. Therefore, you must always live in the present, work on your present, and forget all your worries that relate to the past or the future.


3.       Stay Positive in Every Situation: Positivity is definitely a bliss. But even if you are a pessimist, you just need to stop doing things the way you do and start doing the opposite. If you find the negative in everything, try finding the positive. Positivity is one quality that keeps us going and keeps us happy even in testing times.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCING & SHARING MY NEW VENTURE

Within all of the great clarity I've been having, so many things, people and opportunities have gravitated towards me. I have become my law of attraction. I am attracting everything I have listed on my vision boards like a magnet. Messages I have on my vision boards are"MONEY & POWER", "EXCELLENT CREDIT", "THE POWER OF LISTING", etc. So, a few weeks ago, I was invited to a gathering by a friend, and as the gathering proceeded I realized that it was actually a "Travel Party Meeting"., So being intentional, I grasp everything, and meditated on it for a couple of days to realize that this opportunity was actually sent to me for a reason. The opportunity is to become a member of an exclusive travel club, enjoy an upscale lifestyle at a reasonable low price, basically wholesale. And, the other part to it is to share the opportunity of creating the possibility of an exclusive upscale lifestyle with others. So, you really do not have to b...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Amarimba Charles

Amarimba  spearheads social development programs, recreational events, and educational workshops. After hosting a holiday party to make a valuable contribution to families of local homeless shelters in 2015, she was inspired to establish T.A.L.L.O.M. A native of Trinidad,  Amarimba  migrated to the US in search of a better life for her family. A former health care finance administrator, she currently devotes her time, energy and passions to charitable works. A childhood survivor of poverty, low self-esteem and depression brought on by child molestation,  Amarimba  understands first-hand the need to protect the rights and well-being of children. A fierce advocate for disadvantaged youth, her resourcefulness in finding innovative solutions to support inner-city youth is extraordinary.  Amarimba  is experiencing her life's purpose and takes great pleasure in contributing to her community. When she's not wielding her superpowers of love and co...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Frantzlie Vaval

My name is Frantzlie Vaval, I was born in Montreal, Canada and moved to the United States when I was 13 years old with my family. I must say it was difficult adjusting to a new culture and language.  Looking back, I can say that I conquered many adversities, and always knew with God and family, I would be able to overcome them. I was raised in a Christian home and I see the values that were instilled in me helped me become the woman that I am today.  I currently work as a Public Health adviser. I enjoy working with different communities, and helping people in need of advice. I also work as a Realtor agent, since I enjoy helping others find a place to call home. There are different things that I enjoy doing, but I can truly say that I have a passion in music. I was raised around musicians, my father is a choir director, my mother, sisters and I all sing.  I currently direct a choir as well. I guess I followed in my father's footsteps.  One thing I re...