Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

How to reduce menstrual cramps with Cherish Premium Sanitary Napkins


More than 350k new cases of cancer related issues will be diagnosed dealing with women's reproductive system this year alone, and about 75k women will die.

We have information that tells us many of the chronic ailments are linked to wearing unsanitary napkins, maxi pads and tampons. Bottom line..... what we've been conditioned to wear every month is completely unsafe. Unsafe for you, unsafe for me and unsafe for our daughters!




Nspire Network has designed a 100% all natural alternative premium sanitary napkin, infused with Negative IONS, a technology that reduces or eliminates cramping, balances Ph Levels, reduces feminine flow/time and more importantly, doesn't expose you to all the toxins that are linked to feminine issues we deal with as a result. 

Your daughters do NOT have to have uterine fibroids, endometriosis, vaginal infections, cervical cyst, hysterectomies or even worse, develop terminal illnesses associated with our reproductive systems.

Aren't you tired of SUFFERING IN SILENCE? I was until I became a Woman Of Nspire!! You see.... it is because of Nspire Network, the women I love and care about will suffer No More because #NowWeNo

WATCH THE VIDEO FOR MORE DETAILS





Click here to: SAVE A LIFE


To read about women sharing their stories about their journeys with uterine fibroids: GET YOUR COPY OF FACES of UTERINE FIBROIDS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCING & SHARING MY NEW VENTURE

Within all of the great clarity I've been having, so many things, people and opportunities have gravitated towards me. I have become my law of attraction. I am attracting everything I have listed on my vision boards like a magnet. Messages I have on my vision boards are"MONEY & POWER", "EXCELLENT CREDIT", "THE POWER OF LISTING", etc. So, a few weeks ago, I was invited to a gathering by a friend, and as the gathering proceeded I realized that it was actually a "Travel Party Meeting"., So being intentional, I grasp everything, and meditated on it for a couple of days to realize that this opportunity was actually sent to me for a reason. The opportunity is to become a member of an exclusive travel club, enjoy an upscale lifestyle at a reasonable low price, basically wholesale. And, the other part to it is to share the opportunity of creating the possibility of an exclusive upscale lifestyle with others. So, you really do not have to b...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Amarimba Charles

Amarimba  spearheads social development programs, recreational events, and educational workshops. After hosting a holiday party to make a valuable contribution to families of local homeless shelters in 2015, she was inspired to establish T.A.L.L.O.M. A native of Trinidad,  Amarimba  migrated to the US in search of a better life for her family. A former health care finance administrator, she currently devotes her time, energy and passions to charitable works. A childhood survivor of poverty, low self-esteem and depression brought on by child molestation,  Amarimba  understands first-hand the need to protect the rights and well-being of children. A fierce advocate for disadvantaged youth, her resourcefulness in finding innovative solutions to support inner-city youth is extraordinary.  Amarimba  is experiencing her life's purpose and takes great pleasure in contributing to her community. When she's not wielding her superpowers of love and co...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Frantzlie Vaval

My name is Frantzlie Vaval, I was born in Montreal, Canada and moved to the United States when I was 13 years old with my family. I must say it was difficult adjusting to a new culture and language.  Looking back, I can say that I conquered many adversities, and always knew with God and family, I would be able to overcome them. I was raised in a Christian home and I see the values that were instilled in me helped me become the woman that I am today.  I currently work as a Public Health adviser. I enjoy working with different communities, and helping people in need of advice. I also work as a Realtor agent, since I enjoy helping others find a place to call home. There are different things that I enjoy doing, but I can truly say that I have a passion in music. I was raised around musicians, my father is a choir director, my mother, sisters and I all sing.  I currently direct a choir as well. I guess I followed in my father's footsteps.  One thing I re...