Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

THE EVENT: WASHING NATURAL HAIR





Due to many things happening in my life, I actually delayed in washing my hair; feeling the dryness and lack of care I've given my hair for the past few weeks. So, to make up for lost time, I've decided to pre-poo my hair with Dr. Miracle's Follicle Healer.

Now, what is pre-poo?

Pre-poo is the action of applying oil nutrients your hair before shampooing. Hence, that I already spent two weeks, applying AMLA oil to my roots as a hairdressing oil. So, my hair was saturated with natural oils and ready to be washed.

Dr. Miracle's Follicle Healer is a deep conditioning, energizing and restorative treatment fortified with tea tree oil, aloe vera gel, soy protein, and vitamins E, B3 and C, which boosts follicle and scalp health leading to beautiful, soft, shiny hair. This product is known for its tingling sensation upon application. Its energizing complex continues to work after you stop feeling the tingling sensation.

 
After my pre-poo, I washed it out with Hello Hydration shampoo by Herbal Essences, soaked it in water and conditioned it with BODY ENVY Voluminizing Conditioner . Hello Hydration  is excellent for thirsty roots and hair; it worked perfectly on my mane due to its dryness and dullness. BODY ENVY Voluminizing Conditioner  did a great job in creating a lift of my hairstyle, leaving it with a great scent of Citrus Essences.


All of these hair products mentioned may be purchased at local drug stores, such CVS, RITE AID, Walgreen's, as well as local beauty supply stores.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCING & SHARING MY NEW VENTURE

Within all of the great clarity I've been having, so many things, people and opportunities have gravitated towards me. I have become my law of attraction. I am attracting everything I have listed on my vision boards like a magnet. Messages I have on my vision boards are"MONEY & POWER", "EXCELLENT CREDIT", "THE POWER OF LISTING", etc. So, a few weeks ago, I was invited to a gathering by a friend, and as the gathering proceeded I realized that it was actually a "Travel Party Meeting"., So being intentional, I grasp everything, and meditated on it for a couple of days to realize that this opportunity was actually sent to me for a reason. The opportunity is to become a member of an exclusive travel club, enjoy an upscale lifestyle at a reasonable low price, basically wholesale. And, the other part to it is to share the opportunity of creating the possibility of an exclusive upscale lifestyle with others. So, you really do not have to b...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Amarimba Charles

Amarimba  spearheads social development programs, recreational events, and educational workshops. After hosting a holiday party to make a valuable contribution to families of local homeless shelters in 2015, she was inspired to establish T.A.L.L.O.M. A native of Trinidad,  Amarimba  migrated to the US in search of a better life for her family. A former health care finance administrator, she currently devotes her time, energy and passions to charitable works. A childhood survivor of poverty, low self-esteem and depression brought on by child molestation,  Amarimba  understands first-hand the need to protect the rights and well-being of children. A fierce advocate for disadvantaged youth, her resourcefulness in finding innovative solutions to support inner-city youth is extraordinary.  Amarimba  is experiencing her life's purpose and takes great pleasure in contributing to her community. When she's not wielding her superpowers of love and co...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Frantzlie Vaval

My name is Frantzlie Vaval, I was born in Montreal, Canada and moved to the United States when I was 13 years old with my family. I must say it was difficult adjusting to a new culture and language.  Looking back, I can say that I conquered many adversities, and always knew with God and family, I would be able to overcome them. I was raised in a Christian home and I see the values that were instilled in me helped me become the woman that I am today.  I currently work as a Public Health adviser. I enjoy working with different communities, and helping people in need of advice. I also work as a Realtor agent, since I enjoy helping others find a place to call home. There are different things that I enjoy doing, but I can truly say that I have a passion in music. I was raised around musicians, my father is a choir director, my mother, sisters and I all sing.  I currently direct a choir as well. I guess I followed in my father's footsteps.  One thing I re...