Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

FELL IN LOVE WITH AMLA

So, for the past 20 days now, I 've been testing this new oil I discovered a few months ago, named AMLA. It's been around in many local drug stores, such as CVS, Walgreen's, and Rite Aid, but I never decided to try until a month ago, after finding some details about it on Pinterest. And, here is the pin that striked my interest:

 
 
This pin caught my attention, immediately. I was amazed at its discovery. I never heard of Amla and wanted to learn more about it. So based on my research, Amla oil comes from an Indian Gooseberry, which is a native fruit in India. It contains essential fatty acids, and it is very high in Vitamin C, flavonoids, polyphenols, and also contain water, protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. Amla has been used for Ayurvedic Medicine, is the traditional medicine of India, which originated there over 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda emphasizes re-establishing balance in the body through diet, lifestyle, exercise, and body cleansing, and on the health of the mind, body, and spirit. In North America, Ayurveda is considered a form of alternative medicine.

 

How to Use Amla Oil on Hair (about.com)

Amla oil is often applied after shampooing hair and used in place of a conditioning product. When used in this manner, amla oil is typically massaged into the strands so that it completely covers hair (from the roots to the tips). It can be covered with a shower cap. After sitting for 15 minutes or more, the amla oil is then thoroughly rinsed from the hair with warm water. According to Ayurvedic practitioners, applying amla oil to the scalp can help with dandruff or soothe a dry, itchy scalp. The oil is massaged into the scalp daily and rinsed out after 15 minutes, or it can be left on the scalp overnight before being washed out. To prevent staining, pillows should be covered with old towels or an old t-shirt or a shower cap can be worn. Amla oil can have a strong, musky smell, so it may not be suitable as a leave-in conditioner or styling product unless used sparingly.

 

Amla Shampoos and Hair Powders (about.com)

Although pure amla oil is commonly used as a hair treatment, amla oil is also featured as an ingredient in shampoos. In addition, amla extract is available in a variety of hair powders.
Some people also create their own hair treatments by combining amla powder with warm water so that the blend achieves a paste-like consistency. When applied to dry, clean hair as a hair treatment, this mixture is thought to increase the hair's softness and thickness.

So, every day now, for the past 20 days, I've been applying Softsheen-Carson Optimum Salon Haircare AMLA LEGEND to my root on my braids, directly to my scalp. Not only my hair is growing, but it is actually soft on the edges, well-conditioned neatly without frizz. It is growing in a thicker, fuller way. And, I can see it! Amla is amazing.

It is a light, non greasy, oil substance that is to be applied to dry hair, and it is great for all types of hair. This product has Arginine and Ceramide in it as well. Arginine is an amino acid. The body makes enough of it, but if deficient, it may result in symptoms such as poor wound healing, hair loss, skin rash, constipation, and fatty liver.
Ceramide is a lipid found in the cuticle. It is a naturally occuring oil, but if deficient it may result in breakage, hair loss, and dull hair. The scent of AMLA LEGEND is strong, but it is not a harsh smell. Keep in mind that it actually does rejuvenate your hair, as stated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW: HAIR- Minoval Hair Growth- Made in Haiti

It is with great joy that I am introducing Minoval Hair Growth Aid Mob. Minoval is a product line manufactured in Haiti. And, if you are wondering... Yes, I am of Haitian descent and very proud. I use the pomade and the capsule drops on my hair with and/or without braids. The growth results are phenomenal. Keep in mind that this a strong, powerful product which generate results. I use this product on my hair, while it was breaking from excessive use of relaxers and permanent colors. This product is NOT FOR EVERYONE! MINOVAL HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT Solution 2%, Solution 5% Extra strength, Plus, MOB, Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner, Relaxer MINOVAL Lotion helps prevent hair loss,and stimulates new growth, at the root. How? 1) MINOVAL Lotion stimulates and enlarges hair follicles that have shrunken over time due to a combination of hormonal activity and heredity. So it's actually reversing the hair loss process. 2) MINOVAL Lotion also prolongs the

BE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND

As I've taken the time to meditate for the past month during the transition of season, I've realized that I've grown a whole lot. I am such a better person today, then I was yesterday, last month, last year... I've improved so much by simply becoming familiar with my state of being, sense of style, and personality. I've learned a lot about myself and embraced myself as my own best friend. I must share that it has been the best personal experience I have ever had in so long. My mind has developed and broadened into creative thinking. Since then, my dreams have been coming true, one after the other. What was once lost is now gained by simply knowing myself as I am. I am now all smiles, walking a path with a new destination. The beauty of it is that I did not need anyone to do anything for me to acquire this new found sense of happiness, peace, freedom, and joy. I am blessed and it shows. I wear it from head to toe. Now, as my blessings pour into my life, I feel

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Irene Prokopiw

IRENE PROKOPIW, EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR at We are Beautiful Magazine  ““We become not a  melting pot but a beautiful mosaic.  Different people,  different beliefs,  different yearnings,  different hopes,  different dreams.”  ~ Jimmy Carter We are Beautiful magazine© It’s time to make our Voices Heard! As Founder, CEO and Executive Creative Director of We are Beautiful Magazine© I’ve loved Designing these amazing magazines now for a little over  4.5 years in New Jersey. It has been a life-changing experience for me. Working from a home office, We are Beautiful Magazine© (WRBM) has become a passion for my entire family with each member making contributions based on their own personal experiences. Irene, with an extensive background in Digital and Graphic Design and traditional publishing, was inspired to create a publication which breaks traditional rules integrating a moving force of empowerment twist on e-pub philosophy. All of WRB Magazi