Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

PRODUCT REVIEW: HAIR- Minoval Hair Growth- Made in Haiti

It is with great joy that I am introducing Minoval Hair Growth Aid Mob. Minoval is a product line manufactured in Haiti. And, if you are wondering... Yes, I am of Haitian descent and very proud.

I use the pomade and the capsule drops on my hair with and/or without braids. The growth results are phenomenal. Keep in mind that this a strong, powerful product which generate results. I use this product on my hair, while it was breaking from excessive use of relaxers and permanent colors.
This product is NOT FOR EVERYONE!

MINOVAL HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT
Solution 2%, Solution 5% Extra strength, Plus, MOB, Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner, Relaxer

MINOVAL Lotion helps prevent hair loss,and stimulates new growth, at the root.

How?

1) MINOVAL Lotion stimulates and enlarges
hair follicles that have shrunken over time
due to a combination of hormonal activity
and heredity. So it's actually reversing the
hair loss process.

2) MINOVAL Lotion also prolongs the growth
period of hair. In the natural life cycle of the
hair, a growth phase alternates with a resting
phase. When your hair has extended growth
phases, it is able to become thicker and
longer.

3) MINOVAL Lotion repairs the scalp from
the damages caused by using hair relaxer or
the sun, and prepare your scalp for new
growth.

Minoval is also available in local beauty supply stores.



While the FDA approved Minoxidil for men in 1988 and for women in 1991, Minoval was already in use in Haiti since 1984. Having extensively studied hair thinning and hair loss, the makers of Minoval have established themselves as leading experts in the science and treatment of this condition, for men and for women.
Perhaps of greater comfort to you is the fact that it contains minoxidil, the only ingredient the FDA has approved for the treatment of hereditary hair thinning in women.
Minoval is a topical solution that is applied to your scalp. It does not affect hormones. So among other reasons why women choose it is the fact that Minoval is safe and doesn't require a prescription.
The scientific research shows why Minoval is safe and effective: no major side effects were reported by the dermatologists who conducted extensive clinical studies.
Other Considerations. A small percentage of users — about 6% — experience scalp irritation. If that happens to you, make sure you have been using a gentle shampoo — like Minoval Plus Shampoo and Rinse. You can also use a mild dandruff shampoo twice a week to help keep your scalp healthy. If the irritation still doesn't clear up, stop use and see your doctor. It is important that pregnant or nursing women do not use Minoval.

Comments

M.D.Jean said…
I knew this product was effective when I saw my 65 year old, Haitian father using this and he had amazing results.

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCING & SHARING MY NEW VENTURE

Within all of the great clarity I've been having, so many things, people and opportunities have gravitated towards me. I have become my law of attraction. I am attracting everything I have listed on my vision boards like a magnet. Messages I have on my vision boards are"MONEY & POWER", "EXCELLENT CREDIT", "THE POWER OF LISTING", etc. So, a few weeks ago, I was invited to a gathering by a friend, and as the gathering proceeded I realized that it was actually a "Travel Party Meeting"., So being intentional, I grasp everything, and meditated on it for a couple of days to realize that this opportunity was actually sent to me for a reason. The opportunity is to become a member of an exclusive travel club, enjoy an upscale lifestyle at a reasonable low price, basically wholesale. And, the other part to it is to share the opportunity of creating the possibility of an exclusive upscale lifestyle with others. So, you really do not have to b...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Amarimba Charles

Amarimba  spearheads social development programs, recreational events, and educational workshops. After hosting a holiday party to make a valuable contribution to families of local homeless shelters in 2015, she was inspired to establish T.A.L.L.O.M. A native of Trinidad,  Amarimba  migrated to the US in search of a better life for her family. A former health care finance administrator, she currently devotes her time, energy and passions to charitable works. A childhood survivor of poverty, low self-esteem and depression brought on by child molestation,  Amarimba  understands first-hand the need to protect the rights and well-being of children. A fierce advocate for disadvantaged youth, her resourcefulness in finding innovative solutions to support inner-city youth is extraordinary.  Amarimba  is experiencing her life's purpose and takes great pleasure in contributing to her community. When she's not wielding her superpowers of love and co...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Frantzlie Vaval

My name is Frantzlie Vaval, I was born in Montreal, Canada and moved to the United States when I was 13 years old with my family. I must say it was difficult adjusting to a new culture and language.  Looking back, I can say that I conquered many adversities, and always knew with God and family, I would be able to overcome them. I was raised in a Christian home and I see the values that were instilled in me helped me become the woman that I am today.  I currently work as a Public Health adviser. I enjoy working with different communities, and helping people in need of advice. I also work as a Realtor agent, since I enjoy helping others find a place to call home. There are different things that I enjoy doing, but I can truly say that I have a passion in music. I was raised around musicians, my father is a choir director, my mother, sisters and I all sing.  I currently direct a choir as well. I guess I followed in my father's footsteps.  One thing I re...