Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

Welcome! Bienvenue!

Hello My Loves!

My name is Martine Mayas and I am here to blog my life away with you. My goal is to teach, motivate, inspire and empower women and men in various topics.With my areas of expertise and personal love for Life, Etiquette, Health, Fashion and Beauty, I've embarked on a new journey of sharing and blogging for the benefit of learning, educating and making a difference in the lives of others, as well as mine. This inspiration developed simply from the personal interests of people around me, who always request for my opinion. That's when I realized that people believe in me and value and highly favor my thoughts, ideas and opinions. So, on that note, here I am, at your service.



So, let's keep in touch. Follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
This is going to be an interesting, fun, powerful, exciting journey and I look forward to having you all participate with me.

Thank you for being my audience! Life is grand and God is great, all the time.

Yours Truly,

Martine Mayas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCING & SHARING MY NEW VENTURE

Within all of the great clarity I've been having, so many things, people and opportunities have gravitated towards me. I have become my law of attraction. I am attracting everything I have listed on my vision boards like a magnet. Messages I have on my vision boards are"MONEY & POWER", "EXCELLENT CREDIT", "THE POWER OF LISTING", etc. So, a few weeks ago, I was invited to a gathering by a friend, and as the gathering proceeded I realized that it was actually a "Travel Party Meeting"., So being intentional, I grasp everything, and meditated on it for a couple of days to realize that this opportunity was actually sent to me for a reason. The opportunity is to become a member of an exclusive travel club, enjoy an upscale lifestyle at a reasonable low price, basically wholesale. And, the other part to it is to share the opportunity of creating the possibility of an exclusive upscale lifestyle with others. So, you really do not have to b...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Amarimba Charles

Amarimba  spearheads social development programs, recreational events, and educational workshops. After hosting a holiday party to make a valuable contribution to families of local homeless shelters in 2015, she was inspired to establish T.A.L.L.O.M. A native of Trinidad,  Amarimba  migrated to the US in search of a better life for her family. A former health care finance administrator, she currently devotes her time, energy and passions to charitable works. A childhood survivor of poverty, low self-esteem and depression brought on by child molestation,  Amarimba  understands first-hand the need to protect the rights and well-being of children. A fierce advocate for disadvantaged youth, her resourcefulness in finding innovative solutions to support inner-city youth is extraordinary.  Amarimba  is experiencing her life's purpose and takes great pleasure in contributing to her community. When she's not wielding her superpowers of love and co...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Frantzlie Vaval

My name is Frantzlie Vaval, I was born in Montreal, Canada and moved to the United States when I was 13 years old with my family. I must say it was difficult adjusting to a new culture and language.  Looking back, I can say that I conquered many adversities, and always knew with God and family, I would be able to overcome them. I was raised in a Christian home and I see the values that were instilled in me helped me become the woman that I am today.  I currently work as a Public Health adviser. I enjoy working with different communities, and helping people in need of advice. I also work as a Realtor agent, since I enjoy helping others find a place to call home. There are different things that I enjoy doing, but I can truly say that I have a passion in music. I was raised around musicians, my father is a choir director, my mother, sisters and I all sing.  I currently direct a choir as well. I guess I followed in my father's footsteps.  One thing I re...