Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

Selfie Queen

 
 
 
Yes, let it be known that I am indeed a Selfie Queen! I take so much pleasure in creating Professional Selfies with my Canon Powershot SX150 12x Optical Zoom camera. I am totally in love with this camera!

As I promised, here are some tips to achieve my vibrant, exotic, flamboyant look shown above:

Here is the list of the products used:
  1. I began applying L'Oreal New True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup Foundation directly to my face and blended it. Followed with L'Oreal New True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup Powder. Soft Sable is a direct match to my complexion. Oil free is best for my oily skin.
 
 
2. Applied Ruby Kisses' 24 HR Define 04 Glam Rock Green Glitter Rocks eyeliner to the bottom contour of my eyes. Then, applied Ruby Kisses' 24 HR Define Gold Glitter Rocks eyeliner to the top lid of my eye above eyelashes. I simply created a thick line with the Gold Glitter Rocks.
 
 

 

 3. Applied my favorite Rimmel Volume Flash Scandal Eyes Mascara to my eyelashes- the color I used was black.
 
 

 
4. Applied Ruby Kisses' Gold Shea Butter Enriched Crystal Gloss Lip Gloss to my lips to create a clean glossy matte look before applying lipstick and lipliner.
 
 
 
 
 
5. Then, added Jordana's Deep Purple Lipliner to the contour my lips to create a rich, distinguished definition to my lips.
6 And, the final step, I added my all time favorite lipstick to the look. I am so in love with Moodmatcher Lipsticks. The colors just falls right for me. I have every color shown above and choose the color to be used according to the colors on my outfit. Therefore, if I am wearing an orange blend, I will use yellow because it falls within the same color family. I actually used the Yellow Lipstick for this fresh, rich, exotic flamboyant look.
 
 

And, that is the final step! 

 
All of these products can be found at drug stores, i.e. Walgreens , Rite Aid , CVS , as well as beauty supply stores.
 
 
Then, I proceeded to use my Canon Powershot SX150 IS with 12x Optical Zoom to take my Professional Selfies. 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCING & SHARING MY NEW VENTURE

Within all of the great clarity I've been having, so many things, people and opportunities have gravitated towards me. I have become my law of attraction. I am attracting everything I have listed on my vision boards like a magnet. Messages I have on my vision boards are"MONEY & POWER", "EXCELLENT CREDIT", "THE POWER OF LISTING", etc. So, a few weeks ago, I was invited to a gathering by a friend, and as the gathering proceeded I realized that it was actually a "Travel Party Meeting"., So being intentional, I grasp everything, and meditated on it for a couple of days to realize that this opportunity was actually sent to me for a reason. The opportunity is to become a member of an exclusive travel club, enjoy an upscale lifestyle at a reasonable low price, basically wholesale. And, the other part to it is to share the opportunity of creating the possibility of an exclusive upscale lifestyle with others. So, you really do not have to b...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Amarimba Charles

Amarimba  spearheads social development programs, recreational events, and educational workshops. After hosting a holiday party to make a valuable contribution to families of local homeless shelters in 2015, she was inspired to establish T.A.L.L.O.M. A native of Trinidad,  Amarimba  migrated to the US in search of a better life for her family. A former health care finance administrator, she currently devotes her time, energy and passions to charitable works. A childhood survivor of poverty, low self-esteem and depression brought on by child molestation,  Amarimba  understands first-hand the need to protect the rights and well-being of children. A fierce advocate for disadvantaged youth, her resourcefulness in finding innovative solutions to support inner-city youth is extraordinary.  Amarimba  is experiencing her life's purpose and takes great pleasure in contributing to her community. When she's not wielding her superpowers of love and co...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Frantzlie Vaval

My name is Frantzlie Vaval, I was born in Montreal, Canada and moved to the United States when I was 13 years old with my family. I must say it was difficult adjusting to a new culture and language.  Looking back, I can say that I conquered many adversities, and always knew with God and family, I would be able to overcome them. I was raised in a Christian home and I see the values that were instilled in me helped me become the woman that I am today.  I currently work as a Public Health adviser. I enjoy working with different communities, and helping people in need of advice. I also work as a Realtor agent, since I enjoy helping others find a place to call home. There are different things that I enjoy doing, but I can truly say that I have a passion in music. I was raised around musicians, my father is a choir director, my mother, sisters and I all sing.  I currently direct a choir as well. I guess I followed in my father's footsteps.  One thing I re...