Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

Selfie Queen

 
 
 
Yes, let it be known that I am indeed a Selfie Queen! I take so much pleasure in creating Professional Selfies with my Canon Powershot SX150 12x Optical Zoom camera. I am totally in love with this camera!

As I promised, here are some tips to achieve my vibrant, exotic, flamboyant look shown above:

Here is the list of the products used:
  1. I began applying L'Oreal New True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup Foundation directly to my face and blended it. Followed with L'Oreal New True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup Powder. Soft Sable is a direct match to my complexion. Oil free is best for my oily skin.
 
 
2. Applied Ruby Kisses' 24 HR Define 04 Glam Rock Green Glitter Rocks eyeliner to the bottom contour of my eyes. Then, applied Ruby Kisses' 24 HR Define Gold Glitter Rocks eyeliner to the top lid of my eye above eyelashes. I simply created a thick line with the Gold Glitter Rocks.
 
 

 

 3. Applied my favorite Rimmel Volume Flash Scandal Eyes Mascara to my eyelashes- the color I used was black.
 
 

 
4. Applied Ruby Kisses' Gold Shea Butter Enriched Crystal Gloss Lip Gloss to my lips to create a clean glossy matte look before applying lipstick and lipliner.
 
 
 
 
 
5. Then, added Jordana's Deep Purple Lipliner to the contour my lips to create a rich, distinguished definition to my lips.
6 And, the final step, I added my all time favorite lipstick to the look. I am so in love with Moodmatcher Lipsticks. The colors just falls right for me. I have every color shown above and choose the color to be used according to the colors on my outfit. Therefore, if I am wearing an orange blend, I will use yellow because it falls within the same color family. I actually used the Yellow Lipstick for this fresh, rich, exotic flamboyant look.
 
 

And, that is the final step! 

 
All of these products can be found at drug stores, i.e. Walgreens , Rite Aid , CVS , as well as beauty supply stores.
 
 
Then, I proceeded to use my Canon Powershot SX150 IS with 12x Optical Zoom to take my Professional Selfies. 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW: HAIR- Minoval Hair Growth- Made in Haiti

It is with great joy that I am introducing Minoval Hair Growth Aid Mob. Minoval is a product line manufactured in Haiti. And, if you are wondering... Yes, I am of Haitian descent and very proud. I use the pomade and the capsule drops on my hair with and/or without braids. The growth results are phenomenal. Keep in mind that this a strong, powerful product which generate results. I use this product on my hair, while it was breaking from excessive use of relaxers and permanent colors. This product is NOT FOR EVERYONE! MINOVAL HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT Solution 2%, Solution 5% Extra strength, Plus, MOB, Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner, Relaxer MINOVAL Lotion helps prevent hair loss,and stimulates new growth, at the root. How? 1) MINOVAL Lotion stimulates and enlarges hair follicles that have shrunken over time due to a combination of hormonal activity and heredity. So it's actually reversing the hair loss process. 2) MINOVAL Lotion also prolongs the

BE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND

As I've taken the time to meditate for the past month during the transition of season, I've realized that I've grown a whole lot. I am such a better person today, then I was yesterday, last month, last year... I've improved so much by simply becoming familiar with my state of being, sense of style, and personality. I've learned a lot about myself and embraced myself as my own best friend. I must share that it has been the best personal experience I have ever had in so long. My mind has developed and broadened into creative thinking. Since then, my dreams have been coming true, one after the other. What was once lost is now gained by simply knowing myself as I am. I am now all smiles, walking a path with a new destination. The beauty of it is that I did not need anyone to do anything for me to acquire this new found sense of happiness, peace, freedom, and joy. I am blessed and it shows. I wear it from head to toe. Now, as my blessings pour into my life, I feel

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Irene Prokopiw

IRENE PROKOPIW, EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR at We are Beautiful Magazine  ““We become not a  melting pot but a beautiful mosaic.  Different people,  different beliefs,  different yearnings,  different hopes,  different dreams.”  ~ Jimmy Carter We are Beautiful magazine© It’s time to make our Voices Heard! As Founder, CEO and Executive Creative Director of We are Beautiful Magazine© I’ve loved Designing these amazing magazines now for a little over  4.5 years in New Jersey. It has been a life-changing experience for me. Working from a home office, We are Beautiful Magazine© (WRBM) has become a passion for my entire family with each member making contributions based on their own personal experiences. Irene, with an extensive background in Digital and Graphic Design and traditional publishing, was inspired to create a publication which breaks traditional rules integrating a moving force of empowerment twist on e-pub philosophy. All of WRB Magazi