Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

BB Smooth Sheen

 
 
I get this question and comment everyday. "What do you put in your hair?" "It is so shiny and healthy."
 
Well, here it is! BB Smooth Sheen Conditioning Spray with Olive Oil with Aloe and Vitamin E.
 It does wonders on my hair, especially my braids. By the way, I wear braids regularly and apply this product on a daily basis.
It conditions and moisturizes my hair very well, leaving a constant shine to it without any greasy buildups. It also breathes life into my scalp. My scalp is hydrated, energized and very healthy with this smooth sheen. The benefit Olive Oil, Aloe and Vitamin E makes this product a true powerhouse.
  • Olive Oil is great for moisturizing, hydration and elimination of dandruff 
  • Aloe Vera promotes shine and moisturizes all types of hair, preventing hair loss and dandruff
  • Vitamin E stimulates hair growth
This product can be used before and after styling, since it does not contain any drying alcohols. You may purchase it at any beauty supply store or drug store. It is also available online on various sites.


 
 
 
Photo Credit: Moi (Professional Selfies)
Makeup Credit: Moi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCING & SHARING MY NEW VENTURE

Within all of the great clarity I've been having, so many things, people and opportunities have gravitated towards me. I have become my law of attraction. I am attracting everything I have listed on my vision boards like a magnet. Messages I have on my vision boards are"MONEY & POWER", "EXCELLENT CREDIT", "THE POWER OF LISTING", etc. So, a few weeks ago, I was invited to a gathering by a friend, and as the gathering proceeded I realized that it was actually a "Travel Party Meeting"., So being intentional, I grasp everything, and meditated on it for a couple of days to realize that this opportunity was actually sent to me for a reason. The opportunity is to become a member of an exclusive travel club, enjoy an upscale lifestyle at a reasonable low price, basically wholesale. And, the other part to it is to share the opportunity of creating the possibility of an exclusive upscale lifestyle with others. So, you really do not have to b...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Amarimba Charles

Amarimba  spearheads social development programs, recreational events, and educational workshops. After hosting a holiday party to make a valuable contribution to families of local homeless shelters in 2015, she was inspired to establish T.A.L.L.O.M. A native of Trinidad,  Amarimba  migrated to the US in search of a better life for her family. A former health care finance administrator, she currently devotes her time, energy and passions to charitable works. A childhood survivor of poverty, low self-esteem and depression brought on by child molestation,  Amarimba  understands first-hand the need to protect the rights and well-being of children. A fierce advocate for disadvantaged youth, her resourcefulness in finding innovative solutions to support inner-city youth is extraordinary.  Amarimba  is experiencing her life's purpose and takes great pleasure in contributing to her community. When she's not wielding her superpowers of love and co...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Frantzlie Vaval

My name is Frantzlie Vaval, I was born in Montreal, Canada and moved to the United States when I was 13 years old with my family. I must say it was difficult adjusting to a new culture and language.  Looking back, I can say that I conquered many adversities, and always knew with God and family, I would be able to overcome them. I was raised in a Christian home and I see the values that were instilled in me helped me become the woman that I am today.  I currently work as a Public Health adviser. I enjoy working with different communities, and helping people in need of advice. I also work as a Realtor agent, since I enjoy helping others find a place to call home. There are different things that I enjoy doing, but I can truly say that I have a passion in music. I was raised around musicians, my father is a choir director, my mother, sisters and I all sing.  I currently direct a choir as well. I guess I followed in my father's footsteps.  One thing I re...