Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

INTRODUCING & SHARING MY NEW VENTURE



Within all of the great clarity I've been having, so many things, people and opportunities have gravitated towards me. I have become my law of attraction. I am attracting everything I have listed on my vision boards like a magnet. Messages I have on my vision boards are"MONEY & POWER", "EXCELLENT CREDIT", "THE POWER OF LISTING", etc.

So, a few weeks ago, I was invited to a gathering by a friend, and as the gathering proceeded I realized that it was actually a "Travel Party Meeting"., So being intentional, I grasp everything, and meditated on it for a couple of days to realize that this opportunity was actually sent to me for a reason.

The opportunity is to become a member of an exclusive travel club, enjoy an upscale lifestyle at a reasonable low price, basically wholesale. And, the other part to it is to share the opportunity of creating the possibility of an exclusive upscale lifestyle with others. So, you really do not have to be alone at the TOP, bring your family and friends, if they choose to be with you. Great concept, and quite encouraging, so I was sold, and signed up.

Now, the main question is WHY?

Well, I can share three main reasons with you:

1. I currently have over $50,000 in debt from student loans. It was great accomplishing my degrees, but the payback is not favorable when companies are not willing to pay for your worth and knowledge.

2. I have been silent about this issue, just dealing with it on the low, but it is indeed disappointing. I went on disability for fibroid surgery from November 14, 2016 to January 8, 2017. I returned to work on January 9, 2017, and still did not received my disability check from my union. I was told that it will be expedited, but I still have to wait for two weeks before I can receive it because it is coming from an entire separate and distinct location from the headquarters. This was yesterday's conversation.

3. Being warned for clocking in one minute before my work time because that one minute represents overtime on paper, although I am not being paid for overtime. That's the company's policy.

So, these three cases really did get to me after carefully meditating on them. My thoughts were that I must do something different to better myself. My lifestyle of working for someone else must change in order for me to come on top in the winning position. Employers are in favor of what works for the company, not for what works for the employees. So, right there, I knew that God was speaking to me, and the time for me to get into position came into existence.

So now, here I am as a "TRAVEL BUSINESS PARTY HOST/LIFESTYLE PROMOTER". Yes, doesn't it so sound awesome! The title just thrills me. This past weekend, I had the privilege of attending a training in my hometown. It was phenomenal, plenty of people, filled to the maximum, just looking to catch their dreams through this innovative concept. There were approximately a good four thousand sitting down. It was amazing. People flew from all over the place to be at this event. It was epic.

Why not get paid to travel the world if you can? Sounds like a dream right, exactly! Well, with this venture your dreams can come true. Yes, they can! But it's up to you. Click this link- TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.


After, you are done watching, and love what you see and hear,  go to my business website to become a member at BECOME A MEMBER

And, if you know, and feel that you can share this concept to help transform lives, sign up to become a representative at BECOME A REPRESENTATIVE

It that simple. I am ready, willing and able to building a team of winners to reach our SUPERABUNDANCE in 2017.

What is your goal for 2017?

I am ready to create the possibility to obtain residual income.

I am ready to start my legacy.

Do you like to travel? Or should I ask, would you like to travel at your leisure with an exclusive lifestyle?

I love travelling, and would love to able to travel at my leisure with an exclusive lifestyle. Yes, yes, and yes!

If, you said yes! Welcome to my team. We are delighted to get you started. SIGN UP at my websites listed below.

YOUR MEMBERSHIP

YOUR BUSINESS



Do you like to give back?

I live to give and love making a difference in people lives. It's my calling.


Then, YOU SHOULD BE HERE!

What are you waiting for to SIGN UP.

Here are the links again: 

Membership

Business



WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW: HAIR- Minoval Hair Growth- Made in Haiti

It is with great joy that I am introducing Minoval Hair Growth Aid Mob. Minoval is a product line manufactured in Haiti. And, if you are wondering... Yes, I am of Haitian descent and very proud. I use the pomade and the capsule drops on my hair with and/or without braids. The growth results are phenomenal. Keep in mind that this a strong, powerful product which generate results. I use this product on my hair, while it was breaking from excessive use of relaxers and permanent colors. This product is NOT FOR EVERYONE! MINOVAL HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT Solution 2%, Solution 5% Extra strength, Plus, MOB, Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner, Relaxer MINOVAL Lotion helps prevent hair loss,and stimulates new growth, at the root. How? 1) MINOVAL Lotion stimulates and enlarges hair follicles that have shrunken over time due to a combination of hormonal activity and heredity. So it's actually reversing the hair loss process. 2) MINOVAL Lotion also prolongs the

BE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND

As I've taken the time to meditate for the past month during the transition of season, I've realized that I've grown a whole lot. I am such a better person today, then I was yesterday, last month, last year... I've improved so much by simply becoming familiar with my state of being, sense of style, and personality. I've learned a lot about myself and embraced myself as my own best friend. I must share that it has been the best personal experience I have ever had in so long. My mind has developed and broadened into creative thinking. Since then, my dreams have been coming true, one after the other. What was once lost is now gained by simply knowing myself as I am. I am now all smiles, walking a path with a new destination. The beauty of it is that I did not need anyone to do anything for me to acquire this new found sense of happiness, peace, freedom, and joy. I am blessed and it shows. I wear it from head to toe. Now, as my blessings pour into my life, I feel

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Irene Prokopiw

IRENE PROKOPIW, EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR at We are Beautiful Magazine  ““We become not a  melting pot but a beautiful mosaic.  Different people,  different beliefs,  different yearnings,  different hopes,  different dreams.”  ~ Jimmy Carter We are Beautiful magazine© It’s time to make our Voices Heard! As Founder, CEO and Executive Creative Director of We are Beautiful Magazine© I’ve loved Designing these amazing magazines now for a little over  4.5 years in New Jersey. It has been a life-changing experience for me. Working from a home office, We are Beautiful Magazine© (WRBM) has become a passion for my entire family with each member making contributions based on their own personal experiences. Irene, with an extensive background in Digital and Graphic Design and traditional publishing, was inspired to create a publication which breaks traditional rules integrating a moving force of empowerment twist on e-pub philosophy. All of WRB Magazi