Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Toni Coleman Brown






Toni Coleman Brown began her professional career as a Financial Analyst with the Port Authority of NY & NJ's Management and Budget Department where she was responsible for the multi-billion dollar operating and capital budget for some of NYC's most popular facilities like the GWB, Holland and Lincoln Tunnels, and The Bus Terminal. She also served as Director of Marketing for Doubleday Direct where she assisted in creating Black Expressions Book Club and was responsible for growing the club to over $25 million in sales.

Toni started her first Network Marketing business in the early '90's and fell in love with the industry. After working with a number of different companies she found her passion in August 2002 with Warm Spirit. In 3 short years, she reached the top position in the company and grew a very large business unit, which resulted in earning a full-time income. In 2005, she made a Quantum Leap in her business and more than tripled her income. Since that initial success she's gone on to reach top positions in several other network marketing companies including Soul Purpose Lifestyle Company. Toni continues to train thousands of reps in the industry sharing selflessly and tirelessly her expertise in the field.

In the spring of 2006 Toni founded Quantum Leap Productions LLC. With the Motto: "Going to Another Level", with a desire to help others reach their personal and business goals. She published her first non-fiction book called Quantum Leap: How to Make a Quantum Leap in Your Network Marketing Business, in 2006 and since then she's gone on to co-author "Success in High Heels" (released in April 2013) and compiled "Network to Increase Your Net Worth" (released in September 2013), as well as “Delayed But Not Denied: 30 Stories of Life and Resiliency” (released in November 2016).  She has also published numerous articles and e-books. 

In January of 2012, she founded the Network for Women in Business, which is an affordable online training portal for female entrepreneurs where they can get training and connect with other professionals. The motto for the Network for Women in Business is “We EDUCATE to ELEVATE women in business.” Training is Toni's passion and she is very excited about this new endeavor which has taken off quickly, and is currently over 2,000 subscribers and over 40,000 social media fans/followers.

Toni has been featured in the Network Journal Magazine, Our Time Newspaper, the NY Amsterdam News, Black Enterprise Online, Working Woman Magazine, and WPIX 11’s Working Woman Report.

Toni was born in New Orleans, LA. She graduated from Howard University earning a Bachelor's in Business Administration majoring in Finance and she also holds a Master's Degree in Creative Writing from City College of New York. Toni and her husband currently reside in Queens, New York with their two daughters, Sasha and Taylor.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW: HAIR- Minoval Hair Growth- Made in Haiti

It is with great joy that I am introducing Minoval Hair Growth Aid Mob. Minoval is a product line manufactured in Haiti. And, if you are wondering... Yes, I am of Haitian descent and very proud. I use the pomade and the capsule drops on my hair with and/or without braids. The growth results are phenomenal. Keep in mind that this a strong, powerful product which generate results. I use this product on my hair, while it was breaking from excessive use of relaxers and permanent colors. This product is NOT FOR EVERYONE! MINOVAL HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT Solution 2%, Solution 5% Extra strength, Plus, MOB, Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner, Relaxer MINOVAL Lotion helps prevent hair loss,and stimulates new growth, at the root. How? 1) MINOVAL Lotion stimulates and enlarges hair follicles that have shrunken over time due to a combination of hormonal activity and heredity. So it's actually reversing the hair loss process. 2) MINOVAL Lotion also prolongs the

BE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND

As I've taken the time to meditate for the past month during the transition of season, I've realized that I've grown a whole lot. I am such a better person today, then I was yesterday, last month, last year... I've improved so much by simply becoming familiar with my state of being, sense of style, and personality. I've learned a lot about myself and embraced myself as my own best friend. I must share that it has been the best personal experience I have ever had in so long. My mind has developed and broadened into creative thinking. Since then, my dreams have been coming true, one after the other. What was once lost is now gained by simply knowing myself as I am. I am now all smiles, walking a path with a new destination. The beauty of it is that I did not need anyone to do anything for me to acquire this new found sense of happiness, peace, freedom, and joy. I am blessed and it shows. I wear it from head to toe. Now, as my blessings pour into my life, I feel

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Irene Prokopiw

IRENE PROKOPIW, EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR at We are Beautiful Magazine  ““We become not a  melting pot but a beautiful mosaic.  Different people,  different beliefs,  different yearnings,  different hopes,  different dreams.”  ~ Jimmy Carter We are Beautiful magazine© It’s time to make our Voices Heard! As Founder, CEO and Executive Creative Director of We are Beautiful Magazine© I’ve loved Designing these amazing magazines now for a little over  4.5 years in New Jersey. It has been a life-changing experience for me. Working from a home office, We are Beautiful Magazine© (WRBM) has become a passion for my entire family with each member making contributions based on their own personal experiences. Irene, with an extensive background in Digital and Graphic Design and traditional publishing, was inspired to create a publication which breaks traditional rules integrating a moving force of empowerment twist on e-pub philosophy. All of WRB Magazi