Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring DuWanda S. Epps, Owner of CreativeMindz Book Lounge






Copy of 13094346_485818644950449_1289393288876127046_n.jpgImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, standing and screenImage may contain: 1 person, screen


DuWanda S. Epps, Owner of CreativeMindz Book Lounge in Wilson, three-time Best Selling Author, International Selling, Publisher, Inspirational Speaker, Therapeutic Mentor, Co-Author of 5, Author of 20 books. Featured Guest on The Hotness #1 Online Radio Show- P.O.E.T. (People of Extraordinary Talent) in Alabama. July 2016 Edition Cover Girl of Richmond hottest magazine. 

Author DuWanda S. Epps, Graduated of Metropolitan College of New York earned degrees in Human Service and Public Administration. She is currently attending graduate school to obtain Doctoral Degree in Public Administration at Capella University. She is the founder of (EEL) Roc’On collaborating with fellow Author and Founder of Ur Worthy Movement: Joining together to educate, empower and prevent DV and SA against women and men. 

Taking courage, strength and faith to take a Stand. In 2010, Cultivating Change II, Inc. 501(c)3 was incorporated. The goal of assisting families in the community in need of clothing, food, household items and providing resources in the community for additional services and assistance. 

✓ 2017 City of Wilson Humanitarian of the Year 
✓ 2016 City of Rocky Mount Career Women of the Year 
✓ 2016 Hurricane Matthew Clothing & Shoes Relief Donations 
✓ 2016, 2012, 2010, 2010 Back to School Give A way 
✓ 2013 WCC Volunteer Whirling gig ✓ 2010 Feed the Community- Tarboro, NC 
✓ 2010 Community Easter Egg Hunt- Farmville, NC 
✓ 2009 Thanksgiving Food Give a Way 
✓ 3-year recipient of 2016-2017, 2015-2016 & 2014-2015 One Warm Coat. 
✓ 2015 receiver of a letter from Wesley Shelter, Director Mrs. White, Wilson, NC 
✓ 2015, 2014, 2013 Adopt a family for Christmas
✓ 15-year List of other asset to the community in the Eastern Carolinas and New York contributions

The launching of Epps CreativeMindz Enterprise in the spring of 2016. ECE provides reasonable services for small businesses, authors, entertainers and all others with effective marketing and publishing services for their business or brand. 

One of the brave women have opened about their past hurt. Another enlighten, encourage and empowering reading for both men and women globally to show the world that we have turned our pain into #PASSION and #PURPOSE! 

EEL Movement: Enchained (held Captive) *Exculpate (verb Forgive) *Liberate (Freedom)

With compassion to empower, embrace and strengthen women & families for 15 plus years. I am presently a project fund for Women Rebuilding & Transforming to provide 6-12 months of Life Coaching Services FREE to women rebuilding & transitioning in life and/or from battered shelters. My goal is to provide resilient empowerment and supportive outreach to promote self-sufficiency.

Calling on other Authors who supports taking a stand for DV and SA. To assist our Empowering Library authors must donate (1) book per participating shelter with envisioning recognition in their name.

Working on Upcoming Projects & Opportunities includes these Anthologies: Daily Inspirational Devotion (2017) Single Fathers Journey, I have a Heart. Youth Creative Writing Project (2017) Sponsoring Young Ladies for Prom (2017) Business Attire Give away 


Past Project: Children’s Poetry “Rhymes & Reasons (2016)- A young author entrepreneurship opportunity project New Released: Broken Silence: Life After the Rain (Autobiography of DuWanda S. Conway) 


New Released
Unleashed Em’ Shackles been Broken (Self-help, Motivation, Encouragement) 
Rhymes & Reasons 
Naturally Beautiful Me 
Sine me Libri Gloria 
Naturellement Belle Me Activity 
When I grow up 
Als ich erwachsen warden

Stay Tune Broken Silence: Life After the Rain Stage Play 2017


Stay Connected with Du Wanda Epps by CLICKING HERE

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is Beautiful��

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW: HAIR- Minoval Hair Growth- Made in Haiti

It is with great joy that I am introducing Minoval Hair Growth Aid Mob. Minoval is a product line manufactured in Haiti. And, if you are wondering... Yes, I am of Haitian descent and very proud. I use the pomade and the capsule drops on my hair with and/or without braids. The growth results are phenomenal. Keep in mind that this a strong, powerful product which generate results. I use this product on my hair, while it was breaking from excessive use of relaxers and permanent colors. This product is NOT FOR EVERYONE! MINOVAL HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT Solution 2%, Solution 5% Extra strength, Plus, MOB, Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner, Relaxer MINOVAL Lotion helps prevent hair loss,and stimulates new growth, at the root. How? 1) MINOVAL Lotion stimulates and enlarges hair follicles that have shrunken over time due to a combination of hormonal activity and heredity. So it's actually reversing the hair loss process. 2) MINOVAL Lotion also prolongs the

BE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND

As I've taken the time to meditate for the past month during the transition of season, I've realized that I've grown a whole lot. I am such a better person today, then I was yesterday, last month, last year... I've improved so much by simply becoming familiar with my state of being, sense of style, and personality. I've learned a lot about myself and embraced myself as my own best friend. I must share that it has been the best personal experience I have ever had in so long. My mind has developed and broadened into creative thinking. Since then, my dreams have been coming true, one after the other. What was once lost is now gained by simply knowing myself as I am. I am now all smiles, walking a path with a new destination. The beauty of it is that I did not need anyone to do anything for me to acquire this new found sense of happiness, peace, freedom, and joy. I am blessed and it shows. I wear it from head to toe. Now, as my blessings pour into my life, I feel

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Irene Prokopiw

IRENE PROKOPIW, EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR at We are Beautiful Magazine  ““We become not a  melting pot but a beautiful mosaic.  Different people,  different beliefs,  different yearnings,  different hopes,  different dreams.”  ~ Jimmy Carter We are Beautiful magazine© It’s time to make our Voices Heard! As Founder, CEO and Executive Creative Director of We are Beautiful Magazine© I’ve loved Designing these amazing magazines now for a little over  4.5 years in New Jersey. It has been a life-changing experience for me. Working from a home office, We are Beautiful Magazine© (WRBM) has become a passion for my entire family with each member making contributions based on their own personal experiences. Irene, with an extensive background in Digital and Graphic Design and traditional publishing, was inspired to create a publication which breaks traditional rules integrating a moving force of empowerment twist on e-pub philosophy. All of WRB Magazi