Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring NYENYE JORDAN





Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing


Hello, My name is Nyenye Jordan. I am a mother, wife , ordained minister, entrepreneur, servant of God and now co-author in Letters To My Father!!!  I AM a SURVIVOR. I have survived the stigma and psychological dysfunction that stem from sexual abuse. Glory to God. I never would’ve made it with out the Grace of God. Just being able to tell this story to the world has been an uplifting, soul stirring experience. I am forever grateful.

I also wanted to let the world know that God can truly heal every wound, every broken heart, and every dysfunction in your life. I don’t mean cover it up or like the wound for you, I mean HEAL from the inside out. I learned that I didn’t have to hate my dad or the abuser in order to validate my pain. It was only in forgiving that I became truly free.

I now am CEO of my own travel business, Surge365. Where I introduce people to a whole new lifestyle and allow their dreams to become reality. I am Co-CEO of a non profit called, Raising a Village, where my mom and I reach out to the young men and women in our community and offer financial, emotional, and spiritual help for those seeking to better themselves. I am in the business of enriching lives as God leads me.

I thank Tammy Jurnett-Lewis for inspiring me to tell my story. What I once thought was insignificant has become LIFE-CHANGING!!!

If you have been the victim of sexual abuse or simply need someone to talk to, please contact me at HERE IS MY EMAIL, JUST CLICK! ,use URGENT in the message bar. 

For more information on Raising a Village: CLICK HERE

For inquiries concerning: TRAVEL, CLICK HERE

Feel free to visit my other corresponding websites concerning: TRAVEL: NYENYE'S TRAVEL DEALS

CHECK OUT NYENYE at VORTEX, NYENYE AT VORTEX




Image may contain: textImage may contain: text
No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCING & SHARING MY NEW VENTURE

Within all of the great clarity I've been having, so many things, people and opportunities have gravitated towards me. I have become my law of attraction. I am attracting everything I have listed on my vision boards like a magnet. Messages I have on my vision boards are"MONEY & POWER", "EXCELLENT CREDIT", "THE POWER OF LISTING", etc. So, a few weeks ago, I was invited to a gathering by a friend, and as the gathering proceeded I realized that it was actually a "Travel Party Meeting"., So being intentional, I grasp everything, and meditated on it for a couple of days to realize that this opportunity was actually sent to me for a reason. The opportunity is to become a member of an exclusive travel club, enjoy an upscale lifestyle at a reasonable low price, basically wholesale. And, the other part to it is to share the opportunity of creating the possibility of an exclusive upscale lifestyle with others. So, you really do not have to b...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Frantzlie Vaval

My name is Frantzlie Vaval, I was born in Montreal, Canada and moved to the United States when I was 13 years old with my family. I must say it was difficult adjusting to a new culture and language.  Looking back, I can say that I conquered many adversities, and always knew with God and family, I would be able to overcome them. I was raised in a Christian home and I see the values that were instilled in me helped me become the woman that I am today.  I currently work as a Public Health adviser. I enjoy working with different communities, and helping people in need of advice. I also work as a Realtor agent, since I enjoy helping others find a place to call home. There are different things that I enjoy doing, but I can truly say that I have a passion in music. I was raised around musicians, my father is a choir director, my mother, sisters and I all sing.  I currently direct a choir as well. I guess I followed in my father's footsteps.  One thing I re...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring LeaAnn Fuller

My name is LeaAnn Fuller and I am a Fuller Life Coach, Author, and Motivational Speaker. I have graduated from Coach U’s Core Essential Program and am working my way up towards the highest Coaching Certification through the International Coaching Federation.  I am the founder and owner of Fuller Life, LLC. I know how hard life can be and how it can even kick you when you are down.  I have always had to work hard.  I was a young mom that had to bust my bottom to graduate with honors and continue on to college for business.  Instead of senior trips and dances I spent my nights and weekends doing homework with my little girl in my lap. I spent many years as a single mom raising my three girls on my own, working three jobs at times.  I have been considered homeless, through the guidelines of the school, sleeping on my mom’s couch and my girls on an air mattress on the floor.  It has taken me many years to dig myself out of debt and rebuild my credi...