Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring NYENYE JORDAN





Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing


Hello, My name is Nyenye Jordan. I am a mother, wife , ordained minister, entrepreneur, servant of God and now co-author in Letters To My Father!!!  I AM a SURVIVOR. I have survived the stigma and psychological dysfunction that stem from sexual abuse. Glory to God. I never would’ve made it with out the Grace of God. Just being able to tell this story to the world has been an uplifting, soul stirring experience. I am forever grateful.

I also wanted to let the world know that God can truly heal every wound, every broken heart, and every dysfunction in your life. I don’t mean cover it up or like the wound for you, I mean HEAL from the inside out. I learned that I didn’t have to hate my dad or the abuser in order to validate my pain. It was only in forgiving that I became truly free.

I now am CEO of my own travel business, Surge365. Where I introduce people to a whole new lifestyle and allow their dreams to become reality. I am Co-CEO of a non profit called, Raising a Village, where my mom and I reach out to the young men and women in our community and offer financial, emotional, and spiritual help for those seeking to better themselves. I am in the business of enriching lives as God leads me.

I thank Tammy Jurnett-Lewis for inspiring me to tell my story. What I once thought was insignificant has become LIFE-CHANGING!!!

If you have been the victim of sexual abuse or simply need someone to talk to, please contact me at HERE IS MY EMAIL, JUST CLICK! ,use URGENT in the message bar. 

For more information on Raising a Village: CLICK HERE

For inquiries concerning: TRAVEL, CLICK HERE

Feel free to visit my other corresponding websites concerning: TRAVEL: NYENYE'S TRAVEL DEALS

CHECK OUT NYENYE at VORTEX, NYENYE AT VORTEX




Image may contain: textImage may contain: text
No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW: HAIR- Minoval Hair Growth- Made in Haiti

It is with great joy that I am introducing Minoval Hair Growth Aid Mob. Minoval is a product line manufactured in Haiti. And, if you are wondering... Yes, I am of Haitian descent and very proud. I use the pomade and the capsule drops on my hair with and/or without braids. The growth results are phenomenal. Keep in mind that this a strong, powerful product which generate results. I use this product on my hair, while it was breaking from excessive use of relaxers and permanent colors. This product is NOT FOR EVERYONE! MINOVAL HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT Solution 2%, Solution 5% Extra strength, Plus, MOB, Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner, Relaxer MINOVAL Lotion helps prevent hair loss,and stimulates new growth, at the root. How? 1) MINOVAL Lotion stimulates and enlarges hair follicles that have shrunken over time due to a combination of hormonal activity and heredity. So it's actually reversing the hair loss process. 2) MINOVAL Lotion also prolongs the

BE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND

As I've taken the time to meditate for the past month during the transition of season, I've realized that I've grown a whole lot. I am such a better person today, then I was yesterday, last month, last year... I've improved so much by simply becoming familiar with my state of being, sense of style, and personality. I've learned a lot about myself and embraced myself as my own best friend. I must share that it has been the best personal experience I have ever had in so long. My mind has developed and broadened into creative thinking. Since then, my dreams have been coming true, one after the other. What was once lost is now gained by simply knowing myself as I am. I am now all smiles, walking a path with a new destination. The beauty of it is that I did not need anyone to do anything for me to acquire this new found sense of happiness, peace, freedom, and joy. I am blessed and it shows. I wear it from head to toe. Now, as my blessings pour into my life, I feel

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Irene Prokopiw

IRENE PROKOPIW, EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR at We are Beautiful Magazine  ““We become not a  melting pot but a beautiful mosaic.  Different people,  different beliefs,  different yearnings,  different hopes,  different dreams.”  ~ Jimmy Carter We are Beautiful magazine© It’s time to make our Voices Heard! As Founder, CEO and Executive Creative Director of We are Beautiful Magazine© I’ve loved Designing these amazing magazines now for a little over  4.5 years in New Jersey. It has been a life-changing experience for me. Working from a home office, We are Beautiful Magazine© (WRBM) has become a passion for my entire family with each member making contributions based on their own personal experiences. Irene, with an extensive background in Digital and Graphic Design and traditional publishing, was inspired to create a publication which breaks traditional rules integrating a moving force of empowerment twist on e-pub philosophy. All of WRB Magazi