Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Terryl Ebony







Keynote / National Speaker / Life & Business Strategist /
Mistress Of Ceremonies


Terryl Ebony is an national empowerment speaker, life & business strategist, author, community activist, and mother. Terryl is as a keynote, guest speaker, host, panel member, and training facilitator for events and conferences throughout the country. Terryl helps new and aspiring entrepreneurs, business owners, and thought leaders find, embrace, and live in their purpose through virtual and in-person groups, along with 1-1 strategic sessions for those who prefer a more personalized interaction. Terryl’s area of focus is self-empowerment for personal & professional development. Terryl is also a mother of two, a position she holds as her primary job and main priority.
Terryl is the author of “Losing Love, Having Faith & Finding Hope”.  This powerful self-help guide allows parents to develop and/or strengthen their parent-child(ren) relationships. Terryl is also the co-author of "Delayed But Not Denied", where she pens a chapter called "When I Stopped Playing Double-Dutch".
Terryl is the founder/Executive Director of The Misunderstood Youth Development Center (MYDC), whose mission to create various peer-oriented programs that allows self-expression while “helping to understand, develop and stimulate the minds of our youth.” Terryl created and implemented “The Fresh Start Program”, an alternative sentencing program ran through the Queens District Attorney’s Office for youth ages 14 - 20.
Terryl has been recognized for being a Write-In Candidate in the 2015 special election campaign for NYS Assembly.  She facilitated the 1st Youth Committee for the 31st Council District Participatory Budgeting Initiative. She currently sits on her community board.  Finally, She has received the following awards and recognition for her works in the community:
  • Congressional Achievement Award from the 5th Congressional District Leader for mentoring young women;
  • Women’s History Month Achievement Award from the National Action Network, Queen Chapter;
  • Proclamation MYDC & Losing Love, Having Faith & Finding Hope from 29th NYS Assembly District;
  • Proclamation for MYDC from the Brooklyn Borough President;
  • Citation from the 28th City Council District;
  • Citation from the 14th Senate District;
  • Outstanding Dedication & Commitment to NYC from NYC Public Advocate
  • Community Service Award from the Mayor and Village of Hempstead, Long Island.
Recognizing her journey is far from over, Terryl aspires to do more in her community and around the world.
Terryl Ebony is the CEO/President of Find Your Purpose, Inc. She is your purpose minded expert and your “Unapologetic Truth Teller” who delivers speeches and stories that will captivate and inspire your audience. Her dynamic approach to self-investigation and self-awareness leaves an impact on audiences that has them not only examining their lives, but also taking meaningful steps towards their desired goals.

When Terryl Ebony Speaks
People Find:


  • Strength and Self Worthiness
  • Faith and Hope
  • Possibilities
  • Empowerment and Inspiration
  • Purpose!



Terryl is the published author of “Losing Love, Having Faith and Finding Hope”, a self-help book that touches the hearts of families as it relates to raising a child in a single parent household. She also co-authored the book “Delayed But Not Denied” penning a chapter called “When I Stopped Playing Double-Dutch”.  Her chapter inspires you to replace fear with faith and go for the things in life you want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCING & SHARING MY NEW VENTURE

Within all of the great clarity I've been having, so many things, people and opportunities have gravitated towards me. I have become my law of attraction. I am attracting everything I have listed on my vision boards like a magnet. Messages I have on my vision boards are"MONEY & POWER", "EXCELLENT CREDIT", "THE POWER OF LISTING", etc. So, a few weeks ago, I was invited to a gathering by a friend, and as the gathering proceeded I realized that it was actually a "Travel Party Meeting"., So being intentional, I grasp everything, and meditated on it for a couple of days to realize that this opportunity was actually sent to me for a reason. The opportunity is to become a member of an exclusive travel club, enjoy an upscale lifestyle at a reasonable low price, basically wholesale. And, the other part to it is to share the opportunity of creating the possibility of an exclusive upscale lifestyle with others. So, you really do not have to b...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Frantzlie Vaval

My name is Frantzlie Vaval, I was born in Montreal, Canada and moved to the United States when I was 13 years old with my family. I must say it was difficult adjusting to a new culture and language.  Looking back, I can say that I conquered many adversities, and always knew with God and family, I would be able to overcome them. I was raised in a Christian home and I see the values that were instilled in me helped me become the woman that I am today.  I currently work as a Public Health adviser. I enjoy working with different communities, and helping people in need of advice. I also work as a Realtor agent, since I enjoy helping others find a place to call home. There are different things that I enjoy doing, but I can truly say that I have a passion in music. I was raised around musicians, my father is a choir director, my mother, sisters and I all sing.  I currently direct a choir as well. I guess I followed in my father's footsteps.  One thing I re...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring LeaAnn Fuller

My name is LeaAnn Fuller and I am a Fuller Life Coach, Author, and Motivational Speaker. I have graduated from Coach U’s Core Essential Program and am working my way up towards the highest Coaching Certification through the International Coaching Federation.  I am the founder and owner of Fuller Life, LLC. I know how hard life can be and how it can even kick you when you are down.  I have always had to work hard.  I was a young mom that had to bust my bottom to graduate with honors and continue on to college for business.  Instead of senior trips and dances I spent my nights and weekends doing homework with my little girl in my lap. I spent many years as a single mom raising my three girls on my own, working three jobs at times.  I have been considered homeless, through the guidelines of the school, sleeping on my mom’s couch and my girls on an air mattress on the floor.  It has taken me many years to dig myself out of debt and rebuild my credi...