Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Kim Boudreau Smith

Being an entrepreneur for the last 28 years, and passionate about helping women achieve a whole healthy lifestyle (mind, the body, and spirit) with a successful business I am inviting you to join me on a raw and real journey.

Working with thousands of women, helping them to transform their relationship with themselves and create loving relationships with others, so they live their desired wholesome and healthy life all by choice.

Let’s chat more about you about how you can be supported in creating a beautiful, joyful and wholesome life on your terms and no one else’s!



Kim Boudreau Smith is bold and direct, mixed with plenty of passion and fun. Kim shows up strong in life no matter what is happening and how she feels. She loves attracting like-minded people who work hard, achieve dreams and enjoy life too. To accomplish this, Kim aligns her body, mind and spirit working hard to maintain balance and wellness. Helping those she works with achieve that same level of wholeness, so they too can achieve their dreams is a priority for Kim.

Kim had a very successful corporate career. Something was missing, so she launched a fitness business with sought after classes, private clients and exercise videos. She not only runs that fitness business She is also the CEO of Kim B. Smith Inc. Kim is known for being a 2-time international best-selling author/compiler as well as the founder and former CEO of Bold Radio Station , an internet radio station that offers a VIP service for business owners to market their voice as the experts that they are.

A native of Royal Oak, Michigan, Kim currently resides in Birmingham, Michigan. She is certified in coaching through the International Coaching Academy. She continues her personal and spiritual development through the practices of yoga, meditation and in the past, Changing Woman.
Kim happiest joy is being a Mom to her black labs, Grace the therapy dog and Luna the puppy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCING & SHARING MY NEW VENTURE

Within all of the great clarity I've been having, so many things, people and opportunities have gravitated towards me. I have become my law of attraction. I am attracting everything I have listed on my vision boards like a magnet. Messages I have on my vision boards are"MONEY & POWER", "EXCELLENT CREDIT", "THE POWER OF LISTING", etc. So, a few weeks ago, I was invited to a gathering by a friend, and as the gathering proceeded I realized that it was actually a "Travel Party Meeting"., So being intentional, I grasp everything, and meditated on it for a couple of days to realize that this opportunity was actually sent to me for a reason. The opportunity is to become a member of an exclusive travel club, enjoy an upscale lifestyle at a reasonable low price, basically wholesale. And, the other part to it is to share the opportunity of creating the possibility of an exclusive upscale lifestyle with others. So, you really do not have to b...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Amarimba Charles

Amarimba  spearheads social development programs, recreational events, and educational workshops. After hosting a holiday party to make a valuable contribution to families of local homeless shelters in 2015, she was inspired to establish T.A.L.L.O.M. A native of Trinidad,  Amarimba  migrated to the US in search of a better life for her family. A former health care finance administrator, she currently devotes her time, energy and passions to charitable works. A childhood survivor of poverty, low self-esteem and depression brought on by child molestation,  Amarimba  understands first-hand the need to protect the rights and well-being of children. A fierce advocate for disadvantaged youth, her resourcefulness in finding innovative solutions to support inner-city youth is extraordinary.  Amarimba  is experiencing her life's purpose and takes great pleasure in contributing to her community. When she's not wielding her superpowers of love and co...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Frantzlie Vaval

My name is Frantzlie Vaval, I was born in Montreal, Canada and moved to the United States when I was 13 years old with my family. I must say it was difficult adjusting to a new culture and language.  Looking back, I can say that I conquered many adversities, and always knew with God and family, I would be able to overcome them. I was raised in a Christian home and I see the values that were instilled in me helped me become the woman that I am today.  I currently work as a Public Health adviser. I enjoy working with different communities, and helping people in need of advice. I also work as a Realtor agent, since I enjoy helping others find a place to call home. There are different things that I enjoy doing, but I can truly say that I have a passion in music. I was raised around musicians, my father is a choir director, my mother, sisters and I all sing.  I currently direct a choir as well. I guess I followed in my father's footsteps.  One thing I re...