Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Yolanda Williams Harper





















I tell stories.  Here's why I do ... 





































































































































































































I tell stories because I believe that, in some basic ways, we are all intricately connected to each other as human beings by numerous universal themes. Themes such as personal insecurities, dysfunctional families, diseases, warfare, political unrest, economic distress, etc.


I also believe that these common themes have, perhaps, served as a catalyst to bind us together as citizens of our global society in a manner that is independent of the superfluous categories that we have so erroneously created such as race, color, and creed. 


Furthermore, it is my sincere desire to exploit each of these aforementioned themes through the entertainment industry to encourage our global community to recognize and transcend our perceived differences.  With the intention to invoke mass healing for ourselves individually and collectively.





























I am a Screenwriter, Production Assistant and I do my own Marketing.
























Connect with Yolanda Williams here. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCING & SHARING MY NEW VENTURE

Within all of the great clarity I've been having, so many things, people and opportunities have gravitated towards me. I have become my law of attraction. I am attracting everything I have listed on my vision boards like a magnet. Messages I have on my vision boards are"MONEY & POWER", "EXCELLENT CREDIT", "THE POWER OF LISTING", etc. So, a few weeks ago, I was invited to a gathering by a friend, and as the gathering proceeded I realized that it was actually a "Travel Party Meeting"., So being intentional, I grasp everything, and meditated on it for a couple of days to realize that this opportunity was actually sent to me for a reason. The opportunity is to become a member of an exclusive travel club, enjoy an upscale lifestyle at a reasonable low price, basically wholesale. And, the other part to it is to share the opportunity of creating the possibility of an exclusive upscale lifestyle with others. So, you really do not have to b...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Frantzlie Vaval

My name is Frantzlie Vaval, I was born in Montreal, Canada and moved to the United States when I was 13 years old with my family. I must say it was difficult adjusting to a new culture and language.  Looking back, I can say that I conquered many adversities, and always knew with God and family, I would be able to overcome them. I was raised in a Christian home and I see the values that were instilled in me helped me become the woman that I am today.  I currently work as a Public Health adviser. I enjoy working with different communities, and helping people in need of advice. I also work as a Realtor agent, since I enjoy helping others find a place to call home. There are different things that I enjoy doing, but I can truly say that I have a passion in music. I was raised around musicians, my father is a choir director, my mother, sisters and I all sing.  I currently direct a choir as well. I guess I followed in my father's footsteps.  One thing I re...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring LeaAnn Fuller

My name is LeaAnn Fuller and I am a Fuller Life Coach, Author, and Motivational Speaker. I have graduated from Coach U’s Core Essential Program and am working my way up towards the highest Coaching Certification through the International Coaching Federation.  I am the founder and owner of Fuller Life, LLC. I know how hard life can be and how it can even kick you when you are down.  I have always had to work hard.  I was a young mom that had to bust my bottom to graduate with honors and continue on to college for business.  Instead of senior trips and dances I spent my nights and weekends doing homework with my little girl in my lap. I spent many years as a single mom raising my three girls on my own, working three jobs at times.  I have been considered homeless, through the guidelines of the school, sleeping on my mom’s couch and my girls on an air mattress on the floor.  It has taken me many years to dig myself out of debt and rebuild my credi...