Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

SHARING MY WHY? ...



Greetings to all,

I know it has been a while since I've been blogging, but I wanted to return, and share with you all, as to why I have disappeared for so long. Well, as you know, we all play a game called "LIFE". It comes in many different ways in many different styles. Well, my life did take many turns where I had to just step back for a while, and re-focus on my purpose.

My health was a major factor. Being a carrier of uterine fibroid has not made life easy for me. Life has been quite challenging for the past twenty-one years since my first diagnosis of uterine fibroid. It has been a difficult journey, but I have done my best to live with it until I couldn't anymore.

Low and behold, after numerous visits from a network of doctors throughout the years, I finally met a physician who was willing to operate on me. I had a difficult case where many physicians stated that I should just consider for a hysterectomy. Since, that was not my belief, I never considered that option. I pursued my life, accomplished many goals as I suffered daily through deprivation, depression and distress. My faith was my only way out.

So, on November 16, 2016, I gained my life back by removing those demons from the outside and inside of my uterus. November 16, 2016 is a significant date in my life which I shall never forget. It was indeed the day of my deliverance, the start of my new beginning. Since then, I have been consulting, advising and supporting women with uterine fibroid online via coaching. I have been sharing my story to the world, and inspiring others to be in tune with their bodies in order to deliver themselves from their miseries.

In my address, I share that uterine fibroid is a condition, but not a disease. It is important to know that point because it automatically decreases the level of worry one can have with uterine fibroid. The pain is horrible, the motions are depressing, but the solution to it all is that it can be taken cared of, as long as the carrier makes a conscious decision in reaching their goal to deliver them from their misery.

On that note, upon God's will, I have accepted the challenge to be a icon for this uterine fibroid struggle. I have decided to continue sharing my story with the world via a book, accompanied with many women who have chosen to open their world to sharing their personal stories with me. The book is the starting of a movement of awareness, discovery and knowledge for the condition of uterine fibroid.

Our goal is to spread messages of hope, inspiration and courage worldwide to all women who are battling with this horrible condition. No woman should feel like they are alone in this struggle. Uterine fibroid is not the end of the world. New life can be developed after having uterine fibroid. Woman can be happy, regardless of their decision to keep or remove their uterus. All women are beautiful, with or without a condition , with or without a disease.

Our movement of awareness is called FACES OF UTERINE FIBROIDS , the book is to be released in May 2017. Looking to having everyone on board with us for the launch. Be ready to experience a new you through FACES OF UTERINE FIBROIDS .

Meanwhile, I invite you all to join us in conversation about uterine fibroids in our group, FACES OF UTERINE FIBROIDS FACEBOOK GROUP. It's closed group for supporting and education women on the issues of uterine fibroid.

Books will be sold at Martine's Book Store

Thank you in advance for your support, love and encouragement.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW: HAIR- Minoval Hair Growth- Made in Haiti

It is with great joy that I am introducing Minoval Hair Growth Aid Mob. Minoval is a product line manufactured in Haiti. And, if you are wondering... Yes, I am of Haitian descent and very proud. I use the pomade and the capsule drops on my hair with and/or without braids. The growth results are phenomenal. Keep in mind that this a strong, powerful product which generate results. I use this product on my hair, while it was breaking from excessive use of relaxers and permanent colors. This product is NOT FOR EVERYONE! MINOVAL HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT Solution 2%, Solution 5% Extra strength, Plus, MOB, Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner, Relaxer MINOVAL Lotion helps prevent hair loss,and stimulates new growth, at the root. How? 1) MINOVAL Lotion stimulates and enlarges hair follicles that have shrunken over time due to a combination of hormonal activity and heredity. So it's actually reversing the hair loss process. 2) MINOVAL Lotion also prolongs the

BE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND

As I've taken the time to meditate for the past month during the transition of season, I've realized that I've grown a whole lot. I am such a better person today, then I was yesterday, last month, last year... I've improved so much by simply becoming familiar with my state of being, sense of style, and personality. I've learned a lot about myself and embraced myself as my own best friend. I must share that it has been the best personal experience I have ever had in so long. My mind has developed and broadened into creative thinking. Since then, my dreams have been coming true, one after the other. What was once lost is now gained by simply knowing myself as I am. I am now all smiles, walking a path with a new destination. The beauty of it is that I did not need anyone to do anything for me to acquire this new found sense of happiness, peace, freedom, and joy. I am blessed and it shows. I wear it from head to toe. Now, as my blessings pour into my life, I feel

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Irene Prokopiw

IRENE PROKOPIW, EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR at We are Beautiful Magazine  ““We become not a  melting pot but a beautiful mosaic.  Different people,  different beliefs,  different yearnings,  different hopes,  different dreams.”  ~ Jimmy Carter We are Beautiful magazine© It’s time to make our Voices Heard! As Founder, CEO and Executive Creative Director of We are Beautiful Magazine© I’ve loved Designing these amazing magazines now for a little over  4.5 years in New Jersey. It has been a life-changing experience for me. Working from a home office, We are Beautiful Magazine© (WRBM) has become a passion for my entire family with each member making contributions based on their own personal experiences. Irene, with an extensive background in Digital and Graphic Design and traditional publishing, was inspired to create a publication which breaks traditional rules integrating a moving force of empowerment twist on e-pub philosophy. All of WRB Magazi