Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

TRAVEL WITH A PURPOSE

First morning at Catalonia Resort in Dominican Republic, having breakfast and preparing for a full day of worship for the feast of the Virgin Mary- main reason for this trip. For me this is a celebration of life, love, happiness, faith, friends, family and unity. I look forward to this feast for the sake of praying and witnessing results.


I've been committed to this trip for four years now... Every time is a new found experience. As the days approach, your faith is tested in many different ways, it is up to you to realize and not entertain any distractions or chaos. Your focus is to love, give and serve without expectation. Pray for others as well as yourself. Abide in obedience with love and God will take care of you.


The beauty of it all is that you never know what to expect. It is all in the unknown.

You simply have to trust and be open to receive.



The shrine of the Virgin Mary, Ave Maria has been around for ancient years. People from all over the world go the Virgin Mary for manifestation of miracles- I am very blessed to know that miracles do exist based on my personal experience.  

Visiting and giving to Haitian families in the Batey of San Pedro De Macoris-This mission has been in effect for years. I've been giving to many different Bateys for over ten years now, mom and I have participated in many projects including home building assistance plus more. This is my third time specifically visiting and giving to San Pedro De Macoris. We bring all kinds of utility items for them, such soap, toothpaste, deodorant, clothes, shoes, and money. This is a group trip organized by Gina Faustin, Owner of Kompa Guide.


After visiting San Pedro De Macoris, we were honored this year to catch the procession of the Virgin Mary take the streets of Higuey, Dominican Republic. This was my first time experiencing this procession. It was a moving and extremely powerful experience. I had goose bumps the closer the Virgin Mary reached me. Some cried and some focused more and more on prayer. It was the highlight of this year's trip for me. I was so thankful and grateful to be there this year. 





The presence of the Virgin Mary is real and quite powerful. This was indeed an emotional time for me; I was so touched and moved the closer she got to me.


Interested in the next years trip? Feel to contact Gina Faustin at Kompa Guide: 718-949-7772





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCT REVIEW: HAIR- Minoval Hair Growth- Made in Haiti

It is with great joy that I am introducing Minoval Hair Growth Aid Mob. Minoval is a product line manufactured in Haiti. And, if you are wondering... Yes, I am of Haitian descent and very proud. I use the pomade and the capsule drops on my hair with and/or without braids. The growth results are phenomenal. Keep in mind that this a strong, powerful product which generate results. I use this product on my hair, while it was breaking from excessive use of relaxers and permanent colors. This product is NOT FOR EVERYONE! MINOVAL HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT Solution 2%, Solution 5% Extra strength, Plus, MOB, Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner, Relaxer MINOVAL Lotion helps prevent hair loss,and stimulates new growth, at the root. How? 1) MINOVAL Lotion stimulates and enlarges hair follicles that have shrunken over time due to a combination of hormonal activity and heredity. So it's actually reversing the hair loss process. 2) MINOVAL Lotion also prolongs the

BE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND

As I've taken the time to meditate for the past month during the transition of season, I've realized that I've grown a whole lot. I am such a better person today, then I was yesterday, last month, last year... I've improved so much by simply becoming familiar with my state of being, sense of style, and personality. I've learned a lot about myself and embraced myself as my own best friend. I must share that it has been the best personal experience I have ever had in so long. My mind has developed and broadened into creative thinking. Since then, my dreams have been coming true, one after the other. What was once lost is now gained by simply knowing myself as I am. I am now all smiles, walking a path with a new destination. The beauty of it is that I did not need anyone to do anything for me to acquire this new found sense of happiness, peace, freedom, and joy. I am blessed and it shows. I wear it from head to toe. Now, as my blessings pour into my life, I feel

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Irene Prokopiw

IRENE PROKOPIW, EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR at We are Beautiful Magazine  ““We become not a  melting pot but a beautiful mosaic.  Different people,  different beliefs,  different yearnings,  different hopes,  different dreams.”  ~ Jimmy Carter We are Beautiful magazine© It’s time to make our Voices Heard! As Founder, CEO and Executive Creative Director of We are Beautiful Magazine© I’ve loved Designing these amazing magazines now for a little over  4.5 years in New Jersey. It has been a life-changing experience for me. Working from a home office, We are Beautiful Magazine© (WRBM) has become a passion for my entire family with each member making contributions based on their own personal experiences. Irene, with an extensive background in Digital and Graphic Design and traditional publishing, was inspired to create a publication which breaks traditional rules integrating a moving force of empowerment twist on e-pub philosophy. All of WRB Magazi