Skip to main content

HOT OFF THE PRESS! JUST RELEASED, SAVE A LIFE! GET YOURS NOW.CLICK LINK.

About Me

My photo
Mayas & Company
Queens, New York, United States
She writes ✍ and speaks the truth... Award-winning author for Faces of Uterine Fibroids, plus more. Follow this blog to stay connected. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Stay tune for weekly updates.

BACK TO BASICS



Today is the first day, I actually wore my natural hair, after losing it all to relaxers, two years ago. For some reason, my hair just began to reject relaxers, created breakage, practically leaving me to be bald. Then, I did not have the courage to wear the TWA hairstyle because I never chose it. So, I wore many different styles of braids until I reached this day, today. Today, I embrace my hair for what it is, kinky, curly and coils. It is the perfect afro mane, some wish they had.


Now, that I've been testing hair products and reviewing them. I am very happy to share that I actually know the products that work best for my hair type. My 4C, kinky, curly, coils have adapted and embraced Goat & Coconut Krem Ak Let MOISTURIZING HAIR MILK by Kreyol Essence. Goat & Coconut Krem Ak Let MOISTURIZING HAIR MILK contains Organic Goat Milk, Coconut Cream, Shea Butter and Haitian Black Castor Oil to soften and hydrate hair. It contains Vitamin A, B, E, Y, potassium and protein which strengthen and repairs from heat, chemical, and styling damage. I used this product while wearing my braids as a scalp moisturizer. The smoothness and shine was quite visible on my crown. I also witnessed an outburst of growth in my hair.  And, when the time came for me to remove the braids, the process was smoother than I have ever experienced. This is the first time that I have removed my braids without my hair being in a matted condition. I was totally impressed.

Goat & Coconut Krem Ak Let MOISTURIZING HAIR MILK is definitely a product I need and will use forever. Thanks to Kreyol Essence , the confidence I've gained to wear my natural kinks is real.

For more details on, click here: Kreyol Essence.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTRODUCING & SHARING MY NEW VENTURE

Within all of the great clarity I've been having, so many things, people and opportunities have gravitated towards me. I have become my law of attraction. I am attracting everything I have listed on my vision boards like a magnet. Messages I have on my vision boards are"MONEY & POWER", "EXCELLENT CREDIT", "THE POWER OF LISTING", etc. So, a few weeks ago, I was invited to a gathering by a friend, and as the gathering proceeded I realized that it was actually a "Travel Party Meeting"., So being intentional, I grasp everything, and meditated on it for a couple of days to realize that this opportunity was actually sent to me for a reason. The opportunity is to become a member of an exclusive travel club, enjoy an upscale lifestyle at a reasonable low price, basically wholesale. And, the other part to it is to share the opportunity of creating the possibility of an exclusive upscale lifestyle with others. So, you really do not have to b...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Amarimba Charles

Amarimba  spearheads social development programs, recreational events, and educational workshops. After hosting a holiday party to make a valuable contribution to families of local homeless shelters in 2015, she was inspired to establish T.A.L.L.O.M. A native of Trinidad,  Amarimba  migrated to the US in search of a better life for her family. A former health care finance administrator, she currently devotes her time, energy and passions to charitable works. A childhood survivor of poverty, low self-esteem and depression brought on by child molestation,  Amarimba  understands first-hand the need to protect the rights and well-being of children. A fierce advocate for disadvantaged youth, her resourcefulness in finding innovative solutions to support inner-city youth is extraordinary.  Amarimba  is experiencing her life's purpose and takes great pleasure in contributing to her community. When she's not wielding her superpowers of love and co...

HAPPY WOMEN'S MONTH 2017: Honoring Frantzlie Vaval

My name is Frantzlie Vaval, I was born in Montreal, Canada and moved to the United States when I was 13 years old with my family. I must say it was difficult adjusting to a new culture and language.  Looking back, I can say that I conquered many adversities, and always knew with God and family, I would be able to overcome them. I was raised in a Christian home and I see the values that were instilled in me helped me become the woman that I am today.  I currently work as a Public Health adviser. I enjoy working with different communities, and helping people in need of advice. I also work as a Realtor agent, since I enjoy helping others find a place to call home. There are different things that I enjoy doing, but I can truly say that I have a passion in music. I was raised around musicians, my father is a choir director, my mother, sisters and I all sing.  I currently direct a choir as well. I guess I followed in my father's footsteps.  One thing I re...